If You Could Be My Garage Band King, I Would Be Your Punk Rock Princess




I'm finally back! I never intended to be on a hiatus that long, but I'm excited to be back to posting often! Also, can we please talk about how rad McBusted are?! I cannot wait to get my hands on their new album!
 Happy Wednesday, babes. xx

Click To Play // If You Could Be My Garage Band King, I Would Be Your Punk Rock Princess // Playlist Dec. 10, 2014

I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket // Pierce The Veil
Fast In My Car // Paramore
Oh, Calamity // All Time Low
Feeling This // Blink-182
Somewhere On Fullerton // Allister
English Love Affair // 5SOS
Where I Left You // Man Overboard
Asleep At The Wheel // Transit
The Great Escape // Boys Like Girls
Memories // Weezer
If These Sheets Were States // All Time Low





No comments:

Post a Comment