Maybe It's Not My Weekend, But It's Gonna Be My Year




 I am back and I have a lot of exciting new things to share with you! I currently have quite a few posts in the queue I still have to finish editing, but they will all be posted before February 8th! I also will be expanding the blog with a lifestyle section and some other bits I have yet to decide on. The expansion should be launched no later than March! Again, if you've continued to check on this blog, I love you forever. Thank you so much & happy Thursday, babes. xoxo
Disclaimer: I do not own any artist posted. It is simply music I've stumbled on or loved for a long time and I wanted to share what I listen to week to week. xx


Grow Up and Be Kids // The Cab
Echo (FIXYN Remix) // Foxes
Where To Land (ft. III) // Travis Garland
Your Graduation // Modern Baseball
You // The 1975
Canals // All Time Low
Bet U Wish // RAYE
Midnight City // M83
The Lining Is Silver // Relient K
Hurricane // Halsey
Wrapped Around Your Finger // 5SOS
Weightless // All Time Low

No comments:

Post a Comment